Short Escape: Pandanon Island

Looking for a beach where you can take a quick dip?…Visit Pandanon Island!

IMG_0401
The Sandbar

Pandanon is part of Bohol and has almost 2,ooo residents. If you’re from Cebu, the only possible way to get there is to charter a boat from Hadsan in Mactan. Boat rental ranges from 2k-8k depending on its capacity. This includes a visit to Talima and Nalusuan where you can go snorkeling.

11035535_737382646360454_2329512987653395067_n

IMG_0390

IMG_0361
The Ruins

The island has no overnight accommodations but they have cottages for day use. Entrance fee is 150 pesos and 250 for the nipa hut rentals.

IMG_0395
Grab some souvenir items.

Summer has just started, so don’t forget to add Pandanon island on your short escape list.:) Happy travelin!

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “Short Escape: Pandanon Island

1. ellainegoes February 25, 2016 / 5:51 am

I have been to Bohol once. I can put this one on the list for my next trip to Bohol. Wish it would be sooner πŸ™‚ Nice photos! :))

• The Travel Buff February 25, 2016 / 3:06 pm

Hello there:)..Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I’m glad you like my photos.:) Looking forward to read more of your write ups. Keep writing!!

• The Travel Buff March 2, 2016 / 1:14 pm

glad to hear that. πŸ™‚ hope you can also include and write about Pandanon island very soon. ^_^

Liked by 1 person

2. hismissingprincess March 5, 2016 / 11:00 pm

Nice! I’m planning to go to Bohol next year! I might visit here. πŸ™‚

3. chay holganza March 15, 2016 / 1:01 am

taga-Bohol tawon ko, ”day, pero wa tawon ko kahibaw nga naa ni! uwawa jud! Thanks for showing me around!

Liked by 1 person

• The Travel Buff March 15, 2016 / 2:00 am

Thank you for dropping by Sir. πŸ™‚ uu, apil nis 75 ka gagmay nga isla sa Bohol. πŸ™‚

4. wengskie4898 March 21, 2016 / 10:47 am

Hi there! Nice place.Planning to go to Bohol before the year ends. I wish I could go this place too. By the way, thanks for liking and following my blog. Just followed yours too.

Liked by 1 person