Camotes: Mangodlong Paradise Resort

IMG_8439.JPG

I am a type of traveler who does not care too much on accommodation. I’m always comfortable staying in a tent or just a small kubo as long as there’s a public comfort room.:) But for this year’s trip to Camotes island, I stayed at Mangodlong Paradise Resort.

Located in Heminsulan San Francisco, this place is probably the best resort in Camotes. It has 1 outdoor swimming pool (5ft.) with a view of the sea as background. The resort has 28 spacious bedrooms. Standard room is good for 2pax but can accommodate up to 4 persons with an extra charge of 825 pesos each, all with free breakfast buffet.

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

The white sandbar is also perfect for those who want to play volleyball with friends or if you want to just relax and have some “me time” with your book.

IMG_7944.JPG

IMG_8376

IMG_8306
Beach Dinner

IMG_8296

IMG_8383

IMG_8342

I am satisfied with their breakfast buffet. On the menu, there’s dried fish, corned beef, pancake, longganisa, fried rice, and of course scrambled egg. I’m actually a huge fan of eggs.:)

IMG_8418.JPG

If you are looking for a great place to stay on your visit to Camotes island, check out their fb page Mangodlong Paradise for bookings and reservations.

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “Camotes: Mangodlong Paradise Resort

1. cbholganza June 4, 2016 / 7:20 pm

Kumbinsing! Yeah, I’m putting Camotes on my bucket list now! Thanks, friend!

2. fromdreamtoplan June 24, 2016 / 6:21 pm

Hi Angel! Happy to have found your blog! Your pics are amazing! I’m a travel lover too so following your adventures and experiences will definitely be useful and inspiring! Looking forward to reading more! 🙂
    Happy travels xx

3. bacardi gold July 1, 2016 / 1:44 am

I’ve been here 2x and i always enjoyed my time visiting this place. You can also visit Santiago Gardens and Resorts which, i’ve learned that the two resorts is owned by the same person. You can have your accommodation in the resort and swim in the other resort and vice versa. Santiago has a wide white sand beach front. Try the other resorts of Camotes! I’m sure you’ll like it as much as you like Mangodlong. Thanks!

4. MissBeaTano July 5, 2016 / 4:50 pm

Omg! Been wanting for a review of this resort from a local tourist because I’ve been having doubts, haha! Thank you for this, really. Much love ❤

5. Jakey @ Tarot and Coffee August 5, 2016 / 8:57 am

I’ve been to Bantayan twice and Malapascua once. Camotes is definitely next on my Cebu visit. Good thing I have a friend who’s a local in Cebu City. Gosh, just thinking about all of this makes me miss that lechon from Rico’s.

Beach is the ultimate answer to (almost) all questions. 😀

6. francis and anna March 28, 2017 / 9:47 am

haven’t been here yet. maybe its worth adding to our bucket list. thanks for sharing your thoughts. 🙂